Monday, December 1, 2014

What's going on now?

It's entirely possible that some people read this.  I've seen the statistics: some people do.  Now, they might be odd bots that automatically visit any new blog posts that go up, but at least they're electronic company.

What's been happening for the last while? I made a pitch at getting employed in Canada.  It has not gone particularly well - as such I have other magically lucrative potions brewing.  I've really only done one thing effectively since I got back, and it is this:


As the weather turned slightly colder, I've finally found the key to catching trout on Salt Spring Island.  After trying for about a decade, it was as though a switch was flipped and I couldn't keep them out of my boat.  I gave some to neighbours, froze some for later eating...rowing and rowing while taking in lean protein.  It's been a healthy time.

So while I while away the time while turning my wiles towards the job hunt, know that I haven't entirely disappeared.  Get to work, odd presumed bots that scan all new content!

No comments:

Post a Comment